Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings

Would appreciate some help from you folks in the U.K.

Let me explain, I'm looking to buy an Eos model with a removable roof, in the color "eismeer Blue, 1:18 scale.

Same as http://www.allcarmodels.com/acm/NOR188422

My friend lives in London.

Can anyone direct me to a retailer/distributor in the London area.

He's coming to the "States" in May, and he said he'd bring it along.

Hope you can help in my quest!

Regards,
Bill Young
2007 Eos "Eismeer Blue/Moonrock grey
New Jersey, USA

·
Registered
215 Posts
Greetings

I'm looking to buy an Eos model with a removable roof, in the color "eismeer Blue, 1:18 scale.

Bill - your friend may find it easier to order it mail order within the UK and then bring it over - try this site as they seem to have stock:

http://www.strettonmodels.co.uk/products.php?sc=54

Or this US site also seem to have stock??

http://www.go-velo-city.com/shopping/norev118.html

Hope this helps, looks like a good model range actually!

Best wishes

Paul:cool:

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
Greetings

Would appreciate some help from you folks in the U.K.

Let me explain, I'm looking to buy an Eos model with a removable roof, in the color "eismeer Blue, 1:18 scale.

Hope you can help in my quest!

Regards,
Bill Young
2007 Eos "Eismeer Blue/Moonrock grey
New Jersey, USA

See the Norev model is Eismeer Blue with Red Nappa leather - i.e. an impossible combination on the real thing! Why do they get such a simple thing wrong? They only need to look at the VW brochure..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Everyday's an EDA
161 Posts
Eismeer Blue + red nappa

This was the combo I wanted. It is offered in the latest french catalog. When I tried the dealer said no.
But in Germany it looks like you can get it. Have a look at www.volkswagen.de the configurator says ok.
I reckon it would look super. Norev make the VW official models so I can't believe they would make a combo that's not available at all. It's just VW deciding what we can have & not what we would like. Same thing with white - can't get it in England but you can everywhere else.

I wanted 18" Chicagos but not available in France - 17" Le Mans is the biggest wheel.

Still don't have a build date for mine yet. Must bother the dealer again.

Jim.

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
This was the combo I wanted. It is offered in the latest french catalog. When I tried the dealer said no.
But in Germany it looks like you can get it. Have a look at www.volkswagen.de the configurator says ok.
I reckon it would look super. Norev make the VW official models so I can't believe they would make a combo that's not available at all. It's just VW deciding what we can have & not what we would like. Same thing with white - can't get it in England but you can everywhere else.

I wanted 18" Chicagos but not available in France - 17" Le Mans is the biggest wheel.

Still don't have a build date for mine yet. Must bother the dealer again.

Jim.

The Configurator does let you do it, yes, but as you get further along with your 'choices' it grinds to a halt and won't give you a final price as you have chosen an Impossible Combination!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Everyday's an EDA
161 Posts
Blue+Red in Germany

The Configurator does let you do it, yes, but as you get further along with your 'choices' it grinds to a halt and won't give you a final price as you have chosen an Impossible Combination!
Hi I've just moved from Munich, Germany. So the German Konfigurator is no problem. You just need to get the right combinations. For the spec I wanted it certainly says I could have it. But at a premium of over 4000Eu above what is listed for my French model with the same spec except it's Island grey with Le Mans. Add to that I got a 12% discount.

I've added a pdf of the spec with Blue+red nappa.:)

Jim.

Attachments

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
Hi I've just moved from Munich, Germany. So the German Konfigurator is no problem. You just need to get the right combinations. For the spec I wanted it certainly says I could have it. But at a premium of over 4000Eu above what is listed for my French model with the same spec except it's Island grey with Le Mans. Add to that I got a 12% discount.

I've added a pdf of the spec with Blue+red nappa.:)

Jim.

But they still won't build you one in blue with red Nappa whatever it says on the Configurator!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts