Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all I have been driving my blue eismeer beauty for two weeks in Vancouver and am truly impressed with this VW. Owned a beautiful green Jetta GLS before this car and am still so pleased with VW's quality. This car is a real head turner and have received comments like: "cool", "sexy", "amazing", and
"beautiful". Anyone who is lucky enough to have one already will, I think,
not be disappointed. Let the EOS club grow leaps and bounds.

My Eos is eismeer blue...sport package in beige leather and all the fixings.:D :cool: :D Even 18" alloy wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, sounds like we have the same car, same color, int etc etc. We bought ours in early Sept from our Langley VW. When we registered it the lady at ICBC said it was the first one registered in BC, they had no record on file for such a car. Very much a fun car, whenever we have a crazy day we all jump into the EOS, within a hour drive all is good and we leave with smiles on our faces. Way to go VW

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey

Nice to hear you are a rarity like me. Just curious, u said WE how many is we? Do they all fit comfortably? Have u noticed a trickle of water on the passenger's side in heavy rain? Lucky us eh?:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
No leaks as of today, i have noticed while rinsing the car with the heat on inside that it creates small air bubbles around the hard top seal near the small windows, but no leaks.
" We " is just the two of us, although my Langley dealership told me a couple liked our car so much that they drove all the way up to Kelowna to buy the exact vehicle, color and all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey you people from B.C. Canada. i am in vancouver and am having a terrible time getting a hitch for a bike rack. i'm being told that EOS doesn't have a hitch out yet and i have to have it custom made. has anyone in B.C. learnt anything different?

also you might notice that i have posted a couple of comments about my poor gas mileage....i.e. about 430 k/tank for mainly city driving. and you?

duck

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gas is not too BAD

Hey there i just read your post and must say that gas is a little pricey here, but overall i have gotten over 450 per tank. I think we pay so much for gas here lately that we don't quite realize how much the car really gets per litre...doesn't it change just about daily? :mad: I can't wait to take it on the freeway and give my car a real run for its money. To gas or not to gas is the question...lol. I choose to pay the price and enjoy the smooth ride.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts