Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally decided to trade in my old 2006 EOS for a brand new Exclusive tdi and pick up 3rd may.
Been years since been on this forum but good to be back. Just hope the sun keeps shining in south of England. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Finally decided to trade in my old 2006 EOS for a brand new Exclusive tdi and pick up 3rd may.
Been years since been on this forum but good to be back. Just hope the sun keeps shining in south of England. :)
Congratulations and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Okay, the 3rd of May on your side of the world has definitely come and gone, and yet, no pictures of the new beast.

Either we see it or it really didn't happen and was just a figment of your imagination.:)

Hope all went well at the dealership for you and the sun is still shining.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
106 Posts
Okay, the 3rd of May on your side of the world has definitely come and gone, and yet, no pictures of the new beast.
Well, if I had a brand new Eos sitting in my driveway, I doubt I'd be on the computer either. :)

Come to think of it, it wouldn't be sitting in the driveway for long!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts