Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently retired and my wife asked me to sell the motorcycles. I am now down to one bike and we just used Carvana to purchase a 2013 Komfort. Thanks in advance for any tips I will receive from this online community.

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
Welcome. I'm kinda in the same boat, used to riding but love the EOS top down experience whilst not having to wear gear, helmet and get wet! I'm still allowed to be a hooligan on my K1200RS.

Wifey tends to put hair malfunction obstacles in the way when I want the top down. Something you may need to work on? The EOS is a very complex car needing TLC to stay on top of any water leaks and twice yearly roof seal maintenance is essential. Search the forum first because there's plenty here to help you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. I'm kinda in the same boat, used to riding but love the EOS top down experience whilst not having to wear gear, helmet and get wet! I'm still allowed to be a hooligan on my K1200RS.

Wifey tends to put hair malfunction obstacles in the way when I want the top down. Something you may need to work on? The EOS is a very complex car needing TLC to stay on top of any water leaks and twice yearly roof seal maintenance is essential. Search the forum first because there's plenty her to help you.
Thanks Voxmagna. I think I am okay with the top down. My wife has short hair and we met because of my '74 Alfa Spider. She loves having the top down.
I have already purchased some of the seal lube/conditioner and hope to service the top this coming weekend.
Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts