Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time VW guy, 1974 Beetle, 80 Scirocco, 84 Jetta, 90 Corrado, 92 GTX, 2004 Passat TDI, 2008 TReg TDI, 2012 Treg TDI, 2015 Golf GTI and now 2008 EOS Lux.

Picked it up two weeks ago, dealer trade-in - unwanted as winter is coming here in Canada.

Love the car, spent the weekend working on the seals - roof is nice and tight again no squeaks. Going to be using Krytox every 6 months. (I ordered 8oz tube - so any guys in the Toronto area - I have spare)

Bring on the sunshine and dry days.

Lots of great info already found on the forums. Thanks for the great site guys !!!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
A big welcome to you both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to you both!

swelston, interesting that you've had a few VW's. I always thought that the Corrado was a cool-looking car and had a great name. It's a shame that it came to an end. Same for Eos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Long time VW guy, 1974 Beetle, 80 Scirocco, 84 Jetta, 90 Corrado, 92 GTX, 2004 Passat TDI, 2008 TReg TDI, 2012 Treg TDI, 2015 Golf GTI and now 2008 EOS Lux.

Picked it up two weeks ago, dealer trade-in - unwanted as winter is coming here in Canada.

Love the car, spent the weekend working on the seals - roof is nice and tight again no squeaks. Going to be using Krytox every 6 months. (I ordered 8oz tube - so any guys in the Toronto area - I have spare)

Bring on the sunshine and dry days.

Lots of great info already found on the forums. Thanks for the great site guys !!!

Which Krytox did you apply? Do you have a picture?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts