Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Travelling home from Margaret River and we had the roof down. Went to put it up and it got stuck and now it is not completely closed, windows stuck down and can't open the boot.

HELP

Has anyone in Perth had repairs on roof done? Where? Who? Cost?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Travelling home from Margaret River and we had the roof down. Went to put it up and it got stuck and now it is not completely closed, windows stuck down and can't open the boot.

HELP

Hi... I feel your pain.....

I had pretty serious roof issue couple years ago now. There is/was a guy, Gordon...working at John Hughes Vic Park that did the work on mine . he is very knowledgeable , and I felt confident with what he was telling me.
Maybe get in touch with Nick Phelps the Service Manager , he is a really nice guy. Tell him I recommended.....

Good luck, hope it all works out ok..

Dave

Reactions: Geraldine

·
Registered
2 Posts

HELP

Hi if you live south of the river try Triggs Garage in Armadale, he fixed my wife's roof on her 2009 EOS,great bloke down to earth
Martyn

·
Loving It
29 Posts
Hi if you live south of the river try Triggs Garage in Armadale, he fixed my wife's roof on her 2009 EOS,great bloke down to earth
Martyn
Rob from Triggs , has just fixed my roof he is a top Tradesman .
I used to get the car serviced by John Hughes I then had a roof problem that looked very simple to resolve to me. I paid $500 to quote to repair first time in 2020 was approx $3,100 But I couldnt afford it at the time as we just had brakes done. after the last service I got a final Quote of $4K I prepaid $1K in parts. They had the car for a week and then I got a phone call to say I need a new roof $40K they gave my car back in worse shape than when it went in. Would Never Ever go back to them.
Geoff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts