Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There...
I got this shitty problem my rear window is going revere...... se below
volume_up
867 / 5000
Oversættelsesresultater
Control unit 72: Door electr. H behind Explanation file:. NEZ \ 1K0-959-704-GEN3.clb Control unit no: SW: 1Q0 959 704 A HW: 1Q0 959 704 A Component: Tuer-SG 004 1202 Coding: 0000192 Dealer: WSC 00020 000 1012544 VCID: 3537236B594146B3906-8060 6 error codes found: 01044 - Control unit incorrectly coded 005 - Missing or incorrect basic setting / adaptation 01554 - Engines for central locking - rear doors: LOCK 012 - Electrical fault in circuit 00099 - Engine for central locking: Right rear door - SAVE (V164) 012 - Electrical fault in circuit 00931 - Central locking unit: Right rear door (F223) 008 - Unrealistic signal 00938 - Window winding switch: Rear right (E54) 008 - Unrealistic signal 00103 - Button for inner lock: Right rear door (E311) 008 - Unrealistic signal
Look forward to hear, what i can do about that Cheer All

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
It says the coding is wrong but that could be a red herring if you have had battery problems and module software is now corrupt?

Did you do a first scan on the car and save the original coding before getting the fault? What was the module coding of both rear window controllers before and what is it now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It says the coding is wrong but that could be a red herring if you have had battery problems and module software is now corrupt?

Did you do a first scan on the car and save the original coding before getting the fault? What was the module coding of both rear window controllers before and what is it now?
Hi had batteri problems, no no scan before problems, i have read that vw steeler can do it easily
but they charge a lot here in denmark......

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
You can try leaving the battery disconnected for 24 hours? If that doesn't work, by the time you have bought software tools that can code and/or reflash and have the correct information and files, or made things worse, maybe the stealer could be a lot cheaper?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Fingers crossed that disconnecting the battery for a while solves the issue, because your rear right window module thinks it’s in a car with rear doors, and that’s not something that can be coded with VCDS. If disconnecting the battery doesn’t work then you’ll end up needing to reflash the module, which means a trip to the dealer.

I suppose the other option if the battery disconnect doesn’t work would be to buy and fit a replacement rear window module, which could be cheaper than going to the dealer (but a hassle to fit and no guarantee it’ll solve your problem). Over here in Poland I can source the module together with the rear window mechanism for probably around 250kr.

Reactions: elrum4044

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I suppose the other option if the battery disconnect doesn’t work would be to buy and fit a replacement rear window module, which could be cheaper than going to the dealer
If you really want to do that, read this first then you will realise a simple V.W OBD reflash repair at the dealer will be cheaper and less likely to cause more damage or leak water. The module is difficult to access and remove.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Deleted post... sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts