Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm New to the forum so hope this is the right place to post it.

I've recently bought an EOS 2011/2012 model and I notice that when I engage the reverse only one reverse light (left-side) light-up I found on the internet pics of the previos model (round tail lights) with both reverse lights(the white one) on.... But I could not find any pic or image to confirm that the new EOS just has one reverse light.

Can you guys confirm how many reverse lights your New EOS has I'm afraid that it is a fault reverse light.

Will post some pictures later.

Cheers,

·
Registered
531 Posts
most , if not all markets, have One reversing light, and One fog light...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Hi All,

I'm New to the forum so hope this is the right place to post it.

I've recently bought an EOS 2011/2012 model and I notice that when I engage the reverse only one reverse light (left-side) light-up I found on the internet pics of the previos model (round tail lights) with both reverse lights(the white one) on.... But I could not find any pic or image to confirm that the new EOS just has one reverse light.

Can you guys confirm how many reverse lights your New EOS has I'm afraid that it is a fault reverse light.

Will post some pictures later.

Cheers,
Only one backup light is correct for non-U.S. models. I think Canadian models also have TWO back up lights.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts