Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
After a tough Scottish winter & condensation causing havoc with the electric modules I managed to buy a 2nd hand roof control module from ebay with the exact code for £135. One pin on my old module had corroded & broken.
I had manged to reset the comfort module so I could drive the car with all but the roof working. Also the airbag light had come on after I removed the glovebox to access the comfort module. I booked the car in to Car tech solutions at Loanhead Industrial Estate in Midlothian. The guy was very friendly, knowledgeable & fixed the problem within a day.
I had removed all the trim to make it easier for him to access the module & electrics. He cleared all the faults & reset the airbag & modules for £160. Great service at a good price . I would highly recommend this business.
I just need to buy a decent heavy duty cover now as the weather has turned nasty again. Looking forward to some better weather to put the roof down.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
If you’re after a decent heavy duty cover, I can recommend the five-layer cover from polcover.eu which has seen me through a Polish winter no problem. They’re based in Poland so you may have to ask them if they still ship to the UK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts