Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,my roof has suddenly stopped,the windows go down and nothing else happens,not a click or single sound.the dash amber roof light still shines and no error message.the sunroof still works...

·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only checked fuses today ,will get computer on the car monday,just posted incse it was something silly,will keep informed,thanks

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Good news if it's an adaptation programming error. :)
Bad news if it's a faulty control module. :(

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Voxmagna, I have had my car for 6 years now so this is a silly question I suppose but hey ho I,m asking anyway! If I open my roof to the point where the roof pins are still in the top of the windscreen am I right in thinking I can reach all the seals to Gummi Phleg ? I seem to be able to. Look forward to your reply. Regards Rick.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Not sure I understand? For the roof to be open to do the seals it must be about half open, elevated and with the front location pegs and drain couplings well clear of the sockets. Remember the roof can go slack after a short time moving back to more open or forwards to close. Either prop it at the rear (VW recommended) or be aware, work fast and keep fingers out of the hinges!

Go here and put a copy in the manual:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2EYc0pOpXkRzdFckNTN213RTA/view

·
Super Moderator
2,405 Posts
Yet another instance where a scan of the vehicle management system is needed to disclose where the problem is located and the nature of this problem.

Without a scan, you will be "flying blind" trying to find let alone fix the cause.

Do not try anything without having the scan and then posting the individual fault codes here for our knowledgeable members to comment appropriately.

Otherwise you may create more problems and expense by not knowing the consequences from any changes you may make.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts