OK, here are the basics for until you get your Owners Manual and or Owners DVD:
- Make sure the fold down cover in the trunk is down and snapped down into the holders.
- Make sure there is nothing in the trunk in the areas with the stickers showing "don't put anything here".
- Make sure there is 2 feet of clearance behind your Eos so you don't bung up your trunk lid when it lifts up and back.
- Get in car, start it up. To open the roof press and HOLD the big silver button in the center above the parking brake lever. You will get progrss on the MFD and there is a symbol on the control display showing roof operation that will go out when the roof is totally done opening, then you can let go of the button.
- To close the roof, PULL the big silver lever and same deal the symbol will go out on the control display when it is done closing and it is OK to let go of the button.
- You don't HAVE to have the engine running to open and close the roof but do too many times with the engine off and you may drain your battery to the point where your will start to have other issues like not being able to start your car, not a good thing!
Good luck and enjoy!