Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather report in the UK is for this nice sunny weather to continue till the end of the month.

I do hope all the UK people in are out enjoying it with the roof down.

Seems weird to have nice weather this time of year, Wimbledon is on and that’s usually a wash out

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
The weather report in the UK is for this nice sunny weather to continue till the end of the month.

I do hope all the UK people in are out enjoying it with the roof down.

Seems weird to have nice weather this time of year, Wimbledon is on and that’s usually a wash out

What’s Wimbledon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ever heard of Tennis?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Ever heard of Tennis?

Oh the rich persons sport lol .
No sorry don’t do tennis or Wimbledon as it always makes it rain ☔ IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
This exceptionally hot weather will bring all kinds of issues to the surface:

MFD display fading (my problem), heater blower dead, roof pump trips on over temperature, engine cooling problems, air con failure, sunroof faults due to dried up grease, electrical gremlins and peeling door vinyl to suggest but a few.:)

It makes a change from the usual dead battery and consequential faults at the start of Winter and who needs air con anyway if you can put the top down.

·
Registered
234 Posts
This exceptionally hot weather will bring all kinds of issues to the surface:

MFD display fading (my problem), heater blower dead, roof pump trips on over temperature, engine cooling problems, air con failure, sunroof faults due to dried up grease, electrical gremlins and peeling door vinyl to suggest but a few.:)

It makes a change from the usual dead battery and consequential faults at the start of Winter and who needs air con anyway if you can put the top down.

Vox- Why so negative? This is why we have an EOS after all:D !

I would love to have the top down more but we drive our little granddaughter around a lot and it really distresses her in the back so it's roof up and aircon on, plus the wife's hair...lets not go there...:rolleyes:

So it's just short hops for me when solo with the top down like some sort of ageing cool dude-I wish!:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts