Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

Scottish EOS Owners

9K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Ray-of-Sunshine 
#1 ·
Hi
Just how many of us Scots are in the EOS owners club now?
Count me in.:)
Bill T

#2 ·
Looks like 3 of us at the moment, Bill T, Lynne & Graham but there are more posters already. They will probably announce themselves next time they log on.

#10 ·
Just ordered new vw eos, but will have a few months to wait for it. Have put a few extras on, but was wondering if anyone had bothered with the wind deflector, is it any good, is it detachable.
See my reply about wind deflectors on another thread. It's actually very easy to put in and take out - it works too - but you can't put anyone in the back seat if it's in!

#9 · (Edited)
Welcome to the Scottish contingent. You have chosen well.

All reports on this forum indicate that the wind deflector works well but it is an expensive option and of course only works if you don't need more than two seats with the top down.
(Totaliser=6)
cheers

#12 ·
Congratulations, and welcome to the Scottish Eos Owners section. I was interested to hear your comment about the diesel engine noise in your other post. That's one of the things that put me off, especially noisy when the top is down I would suspect. The petrol version is nice and quite most of the time.

Cheers
PS I hope I don't start a diesel v petrol war here!

#14 ·
Blimey you Scotish lot are breeding like rabbits lol.

#17 ·
Hi lads and lassies. Can't believe I'm the last person to buy an Eos in Scotland since May 2010!! I live on an island so far west I could almost join the US section. Travel to the mainland fairly regularly to visit family in the Carnoustie area and have seen quite a few Eos's in Dundee and Edinburgh. Nearly bought my first one in Barnett's Dundee but got my beautiful shiny black TDI in Inverness. The car is great and makes every journey to Scotland an outing rather than just a drive.

#18 ·
ScotEOS

Hi guys, I'm a newbie and seem to be the 3rd EOS driver in my town of Dollar. There's a pale blue and a dark blue one and my own model a 2008 silver 2.0TFSi that I've just bought. I'll try to make contact with the two other owners and get them on board. BTW it has rained almost every day since I brought her home!

#20 ·
Hi another fellow Fifer here, and as well as being a newbie here I'll a very soon to be newbie Eos owner as I've just bought a used Eos from VW Dealer down in Leeds. Don't have the car yet collecting it tomorrow and drive it back home with a bit of luck I'll get the top down at some point although I think it will be briefly as being December it's very cold.

Have deen a number of Eos's on occasion around Fife and Tayside maybe even some are members on here!

#21 ·
Ecosse Eos Owners meet?

Would be great if we could arrange a meeting of Scottish Eos Owners or even Ecosse Eos lol, there are a number of Scottish VAG groups on Facebook, don't know how many of you may be members of those groups, I even tried looking to see if I could find a Scottish or Fife based convertible club but failed to find any as I had thought it would nice to meet people with a similar interest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.