Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

Show me your EOS.

25K views 60 replies 39 participants last post by  Trocheman 
#1 ·
Here's mine. This is the most beautiful car I've ever owned. Show me yours.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Toms FSI

This actually Toms, my son-in-law, we rebuilt it from a front end smack then got a bit carried away with, lowering coil-overs, 19 inch Ispiri`s and new paint, facelift door mirrors, painting the grill and LED DRL`s add to the look too, came out pretty good in the end, Oh and we did the ICE and new knobs too.

Attachments

#6 ·
My Transformer

Pic of the car at a local farm.

Attachments

Reactions: Batjes
#27 ·
Mate, it’s a rocket. I drive it every day because it invites me to with a smile. Last night I went driving evening into the night. Ended at a services heck knows where. Had a little comfort break as they say a coffee yum and bought the equipment to clean all the bugs off my screens as I haven’t been washing it in solidarity with social distancing to the max, not even on the street. That dirt is an honour badge to me and my car wears it proudly but, I never out the roof up in transit. I (tell no one) smoked a cigar, listened to music, let the excellent heaters target it me for warmth as I decided and let the engine be itself, and it and I loved it.

When I drive alone I’m an awesome driver, when I drive in company I’m double awesome as sometimes I tickle the road a little for fun when on me Todd. :)

Right, new mucker. I’m off to ask we lucky few where I can get a drivers side inertia Seat belt replacement for cheap because I’m feeding mine in before I set off. haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.