Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

Six Months On

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  cb391 
#1 ·
Hi everyone

Not contributed much recently but just had to share how much I am still in love with and enjoying my EOS.

Been rather cold and frosty recently in Yorkshire but I feel snug as a bug with my heated seats on. So glad to have decided on the hard top convertible - just the very best of both worlds!

Seasons Greetings to everyone and looking forward to a 'meet' come the warmer weather.

x

#4 ·
Totally agree the heated seats are great and warm up really quick.
and yes, it would be nice to have a 'northern' meet up in the new year.
and put a few faces to those intriguing names
David

#6 ·
Agree with you that heated seats are great but don't agree that they warm up really quickly!

With modern technology can't understand why they take 5 mins/several miles to warm up. Would have though 30 secs/1 minute would be enough!

#13 ·
Agree with you that heated seats are great but don't agree that they warm up really quickly!

With modern technology can't understand why they take 5 mins/several miles to warm up. Would have though 30 secs/1 minute would be enough!
Timed it the other day and mine heat up in around 60 - 90 seconds. I tend to leave it on the No 2 setting all the time in this weather. Hot bots all round. I have the cloth seats so maybe they heat up quicker or I just wear thin trousers.:)
Cheers, david

#3 ·
well im near manchester do i get included in the meets even though i only get mine in march?? :)

Stephb xx

#5 ·
I too must appologise for my lack of input for a while, but I,m here now and still loving my beloved EOS and enjoying the forum. Totally agree on the heated seats, I,m so glad I got them, as its this time of year I,m really appreciating them on a cold morning ! Its been a while since the top was down and I do miss that as I get my top down as often as I can. The EOS is now proving how good a hard top convertible she is, its like having the best of both worlds but knowing come spring the wind jammer will be back in place and that topless experience back again ! Great stuff

#8 ·
Hi all and a happy new year to you all too! Loving the heated seats although my 2 little girls in the back dip out! (Bought them a big fleece blanket to keep warm though - in cream to go with my beige leather!)
Pleased that a northern meet has been mentioned again and look forward to it happening soon.

Regards and all the best for the new year

Trish

#10 ·
Oh wow what a shame i didnt see you. Was it at Monks Cross? Although i have seen a few more Eos around York ive never met a driver yet! Hopefully a meet will be organised soon. I will keep a look out for you then!
Regards Trish

#11 ·
It was Clifton Moor. I was rather embarrassed anyway your eos looked lovely and sparkly clean whereas my poor baby was very mucky at the time!

Looking forward to a meet - not the best weather for showing off a convertible at the mo!:(

#12 ·
Hi Sue!
That will of been my husband doing the cleaning! We have a good arrangement, he does the outside and me the inside! Agreed though its very difficult keeping them clean. Roll on summer i say.
Regards Trish

#16 ·
In the US heated seats are available across the entire Eos line for 08. It is standard on all models above base. On base it is an option. We get leatherette here instead of cloth. Leatherette I think is a form of vinyl. For 07 heated seats were available for any car with leather. I can't find any info as to whether heated seats were available on base models at all or as an option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.