Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm currently in the process of doing my Eos up and give it some mods at the same time.

I don't suppose anyone in the UK has a Smart Top for sale?

Best Regards,

Lee.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hi All,

I'm currently in the process of doing my Eos up and give it some mods at the same time.

I don't suppose anyone in the UK has a Smart Top for sale?

Best Regards,

Lee.
I was always looking on EBAY for a S/H one but even they go for silly money, I just couldn’t justify the expense for what it gave me.

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was always looking on EBAY for a S/H one but even they go for silly money, I just couldn’t justify the expense for what it gave me.

Mick

Hi Mick,

Same here really, the only feature I'm interested in is being able to put the top up and down with the key fob, if I get a second hand one for a decent price I'll buy it but it's not something I must have as it won't give much else that I can't already do or activate so I'm not too confusing if I don't have one.

Best Regards,

Lee.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hi Mick,

Same here really, the only feature I'm interested in is being able to put the top up and down with the key fob, if I get a second hand one for a decent price I'll buy it but it's not something I must have as it won't give much else that I can't already do or activate so I'm not too confusing if I don't have one.

Best Regards,

Lee.
I believe you get mirror tilt on reverse, mine already had it so didn’t bother getting smart top

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe you get mirror tilt on reverse, mine already had it so didn’t bother getting smart top

Yeah I have mirror tilt too, I've just upgraded my wing mirrors to facelift ones and the feature is still working (well, I say I've upgraded my wing mirrors but I've only changed the passenger side so far, I was supposed to do the drivers today but I got preoccupied elsewhere lol).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts