Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

Soon to be an EOS owner

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  brissybazman 
#1 ·
:D Hi everybody in eos land i've just ordered my very own eos & i can't wait
although i may be waiting for 4 months but i'm sure it will fly by.
It will be a black TSI with DSG, individual pack & dynaudio.

#3 ·
You will get it just in time for summer then bb ! Not that it's not virtually always nice in Brisvegas ! Plus the wait is all part of the EOS ownership !
Gary

#4 ·
hey brizzybazman...
did u just ordered ur eos?
cos so did i...n i ordered one 2weeks ago...with black TSI+DSG and with individual pack as well...
n its gonna dock in Aus tmr...hehe, just a bit b4 u...cos that was the last eos with individual pack dockin in Aus soon...so kinda sry as well...hehe!

#7 ·
Expecting delivery of an EOS later this year

Hi everyone,

The order has now been placed for my very own EOS - although I have been told to expect a 4 month wait. Oh well, it will arrive sometime before summer. I am thinking of getting personalised plates - I hope this is not too wanky. Any feedback appreciated.

Cheers:cool:

#9 ·
Thanks Jo. Its not easy thinking up combos that are not already taken.

Based on your plate, mine would be EOS55

#11 ·
I have my Eos

Picked up my Eos this afternoon & man was it worth the wait it is just awesome to drive. Spent the evening out driving with the roof down even though it was a very cool night here in Brisbane. it will take awhile for me to lose the big smile on my face!

However it wasn't all smiles at pick up, as i looked inside for the first time i noticed there were no buttons on the steering wheel, nobody at the dealer had picked it up, apparently someone at VW Aust HQ has ticked the wrong steering wheel box for Eos Individual as a result all my10 individuals are missing the multi function steering wheel so will have to wait till they receive the right replacements.

Anyway i'm not going to let that get me down so can't wait till the morning to drive it again.

Barry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.