Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you sync iPhone to 2008 EOS Lux for hands free calling and music?
Picking up the car next week, 57k mileage and near mint condition.
so excited!
One other question, has anyone heard of changing out trans fluid every 4K or so?
Thanks!

·
Life is good... so far
1,043 Posts
Hands free calling, no. Apple phone music possibly if the right adaptor is built in.

·
Registered
843 Posts
If the car doesn't have the Dynaudio speaker system (identified by Dynaudio badges on the front door speakers) you could swap the radio out for a newer RCD330 unit with CarPlay which would give you a whole lot more than just hands free calling and music, and has Bluetooth built in. Several users on here have done that upgrade, so searching this forum for RCD330 would give you a lot more information.

If the car does have Dynaudio then it's possible to retrofit a Bluetooth kit for hands-free calls and music.

·
Life is good... so far
1,043 Posts
Trans fluid change is every 40.000 miles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
so excited!
One other question, has anyone heard of changing out trans fluid every 4K or so?
Thanks!
when I got my 2008 I investigated all the options. The one that has worked the best for me is getting one of these units and plugging it into the back seats cigarette lighter plug. It works beautifully and when the top is up I can make phone calls with no problem, when the top is down obviously window is gets in the way. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
so excited!
Thanks!
If you have the DSG transmission, every 4K miles.

·
Life is good... so far
1,043 Posts
Sorry Penny but you are incorrect. It is every 40,000 miles (says so in the owner's manual and costs around $400 to do}.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts