Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 2007 eos and I am having some problems opening the roof. It first I would press the button to open it and the tail would swing out and the sunroof would open but then the frame wouldn't move and it would say system error and I would close it and try again and it would work fine. Now it doesn't say anything and everything opens except for the frame it doesn't go back. Closing works fine but I don't know what could be. Has anybody had any similar problems?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Dec 2006 Eos and my roof won't go down...It's the first time it's happened and I've had it just over 3 years..Everything else works...System Error "No Convert. top operation"...Temp gauge working...No water in spare wheel well....I think fuse is ok because when I press for the sunroof to open I hear a couple of clicks...Confused

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Same answer to both posts:

You haven't got a cat in hells chance of fault finding the complex EOS roof system without diagnostics like VCDS. If you think diagnostics is too expensive, consider letting a dealer sort the problem because they have the diagnostic tools and may know how to interpret the results.

If you can dive into a modern automatic washing machine or dishwasher without experience or technical information, then you will be comfortable with EOS roof fault finding. Although washing machine parts are cheaper to replace if you break something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts