Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Salve a tutti, ho da poco comprato una eos... Non sapevo che dovessi pulire le guarnizioni per cui ho avuto delle infiltrazioni di acqua sia nell'abitacolo che nel cofano. Il vero problema però è che ho aperto il tettuccio panoramico per far asciugare l'abitacolo ma è rimasto bloccato... Non si chiude più... Si muove un po' avanti e indietro però poi si blocca come se qualcosa lo ostacolasse... Qualcuno ha avuto questo stesso problema?

"Hi all, I recently bought an eos... I didn't know you had to clean the gaskets so I had water infiltration both in the passenger compartment and in the hood. The real problem however is that I opened the panoramic roof to let the cockpit dry but it remained stuck... It doesn't close anymore... It moves a little back and forth but then it stops as if something was blocking it.. Has anyone had this same problem?"

· Registered
6 Posts
I had practically the same problem... Mine made a gear rattling... In fact, I changed the plastic gear that is inside the panoramic motor (if you search on YouTube, there are videos that show you how to get there and how to close it manually) ... Then I lubricated everywhere with lithium grease and now it works

I had practically the same problem... Mine made a gear rattling... In fact, I changed the plastic gear that is inside the panoramic motor (if you search on YouTube, there are videos that show you how to get there and how to close it manually) ... Then I lubricated everywhere with lithium grease and now it works

1 - 2 of 2 Posts