Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and Gals, if my Eos is being built this weeks any ideas when I should get it ?? The dealers have told when they expect it, but in your experience as Eos owners, how long from now please , rough ideas??? How long does it take to build and how long after will It be in my hands?!
All replies greatfully received please!!!!!:confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Delivery Time

:eek:
Ok guys and Gals, if my Eos is being built this weeks any ideas when I should get it ?? The dealers have told when they expect it, but in your experience as Eos owners, how long from now please , rough ideas??? How long does it take to build and how long after will It be in my hands?!
Hi
How long is a piece of string? it took Six weeks from my EOS build week to delivery, but as VW do not priorities the EOS delivery it could be longer, sorry to give you this bad news.
Bill T

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hiya! it is a complete waiting game, mine is due in to showroom for me to take home by Friday, Sunday at the absolute latest but not heard anything for a few days! looks like its going to be a few days late! oh well, not too bad since we have snow at the moment anyway! Don't particularly want to write off the car in the 1st week of having it!!! :eek: That would be awful!

Sure it should be pretty much on time though, mine is actually coming about 3 weeks earlier that the dealer had anticipated! keep us updated though!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Waiting Time

Hiya! it is a complete waiting game, mine is due in to showroom for me to take home by Friday, Sunday at the absolute latest but not heard anything for a few days! looks like its going to be a few days late! oh well, not too bad since we have snow at the moment anyway! Don't particularly want to write off the car in the 1st week of having it!!! :eek: That would be awful!

Sure it should be pretty much on time though, mine is actually coming about 3 weeks earlier that the dealer had anticipated! keep us updated though!!!
Hi Lynne
It's well worth the wait, you will love this car.:)
Bill T

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts

Hi

My Eos was built in week 23/2006 and was delivered to the Dealer end week 26 (1 week before I actually took delivery as they made me wait until launch date 14/07/2006, week 27!)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
36 Posts

I ordered mine in October and took delivery on 2nd March. Although I was told by the dealer that at a push he could have it ready for me by late Jan/Feb.

Hope this helps. But, whenever you get it the wait is worth it!

Regards,

Gravey
(Blackpool)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Bill, I'm not getting too excited, they did say Mid April, but wanted to know from real people, so thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Lynn, and yes its a bit cold at the moment here down South too!
Hope yours comes for the weekend
Lisa

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
U were SO lucky to have one of the first Eos built. How big was ur grin??!

I was told by dealer there had been at strike at the Docks, not sure how true that is, but should not effect mine
Lisa

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Gravey, it does help to get a rough idea from u guys
Lisa

·
Complete Carnut
1,553 Posts
U were SO lucky to have one of the first Eos built. How big was ur grin??!

I was told by dealer there had been at strike at the Docks, not sure how true that is, but should not effect mine
Lisa
I lost count of the number of times I counted the days down. I had ALWAYS wanted a convertible but due to kids I always had to have a 'sensible' car. The kids are now sufficiently grown-up that I took the plunge! I'd had a deposit on it for 2 years so was pretty excited by the time 14/07/06 arrived I can tell you!

Also the car has lived up to my expectations entirely and I still have a smile from ear to ear whenever I drive it, especially if the roof can go down (which it has every single month since I got it although not in the last couple of days... Brrrr). I seem to have avoided the roof/leaking problems that other complain about too.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts