Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have VW EOS 2009 2.0 TSI, one time my friend stayed in the car, and I went down with taking the keys, in few seconds the doors were locked as it should be.

However, My friend tried hardly to unlock the doors from inside but with no hope at all, so he was stuck till my return!!! and I didn't believe that someone would manufacture a car with such feature!!!! weird!!!!

Any way, is there a way to unlock the car from inside in similar incidents!!!!!

Please help,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, you have to press the close button on your remote twice. Then the internal door handle will release to open the door or your friend have to press the door open button which is located in the driver door.
The first closing process will look the door from outside and inside only a second press on the remote will release the internal door handles.
So it's normal for an EOS, hope this will help.
E O S

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds like the deadlock feature. Stops the doors being opened from inside when say a less than desirable tried to gain entry via a window.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Or when you park the car with roof open so nobody can open the door from outside via the internal door handles :p

·
Registered
478 Posts
Interesting. What happens IF I leave my wife in the car and then she locks it from the inside. Does that also keep her from then opening the door from the inside?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts