Volkswagen Eos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question..... I have a 2008 Volkswagen EOS and have changed this part before. I was able to purchase just the valve, and no other hoses. I also have a 2012 EOS, and I'm looking for this same part. The only thing I can find is the valve with the hoses connected to it. Any way to just purchase the valve? Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I've seen a lot of them that are pictured. When searching, my part comes up with the valve, and the little hose connections that connect pass that. I just want the purge valve, like with my 2008 EOS. Can't seem to find the correct part, that doesn't include the hose connections, which makes it cost somewhere around the $100 mark.

·
Registered
2008 VW EOS 2.0T BPY
27 Posts
Thank you for the reply. I've seen a lot of them that are pictured. When searching, my part comes up with the valve, and the little hose connections that connect pass that. I just want the purge valve, like with my 2008 EOS. Can't seem to find the correct part, that doesn't include the hose connections, which makes it cost somewhere around the $100 mark.
Are you looking for purge valve solenoid or the check valve? Do you have 2.0T engine code BPY for your 2008? If so then this is the purge valve solenoid part no 06E 906 517 A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts