Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

VIN lookup website

6K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  peakwhite 
#1 · (Edited)
OOH looky here folks!
Heres a cool tool I discovered on another forum which I don't think has been posted here yet
It a website that allows you to put in your VAG VIN number and it gives you the date of manufacture and exactly what was specified for your car. Results can be saved as several pages of pdf as well.

http://www.oilshop.ro/catalog/vagvin.php

Have fun,
Cheers, David

#2 ·
Your right it is cool. 3 pages of what I ordered along with my build date.

excellent.

#7 ·
I can't get a pdf out of it either. And it insists my car has a DSG box when it's manual... I can't speak Romanian either so not sure what all the writing's about..

#11 · (Edited)
I'm sorry I cant get it to work now either. The pdf option is there when it finds your exact car. I type in the same info as yesterday and get a TDI, with partial info and no pdf function.

Just tried again and I think the function is broken.

#12 ·
Oh dear, just tried mine again and it wont work either.
OK, hands up who's the one who broke it? :)

Ah Well, maybe try again later in the week, cant really email them as its all in Romanian, although the print out is in English.

David

#13 ·
Same issue.. it does tell me I own an EOS manufactured in Portugal in between Jul 07 and Aug 07... But nothing else... maybe the folks at VWhaev read thoses posts and did sthg to prevent us to accessing that information... ;-)

#15 ·
Hi,

I thought I would see all extras included on my EOS, and not just generic information.
When I bouht the car the dealer mentioned among other visible extras, "le mans suspension, Le mans break, athermit windglass, etc"

How can I check all those features?

Ayala

#17 ·
When the site was working, you did get all the options you added listed. In fact it listed options that you did not take as well. I thik its just the the database search is broken.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.