Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

Volksfest. Anybody?

2529 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  CIB
I've just driven past a "Volksfest" event which is being held in Wraxhall, North Somerset. It's only about 2 miles away from where I live. Strange that I didn't have any knowledge of the event.

Anybody go / going?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
I've just driven past a "Volksfest" event which is being held in Wraxhall, North Somerset. It's only about 2 miles away from where I like. Strange that I didn't have any knowledge of the event.

Anybody go / going?
Bit too far for me im afraid!

Trish
bit too far for me too :( im up norf :(

Steph xx
I've just driven past a "Volksfest" event which is being held in Wraxhall, North Somerset. It's only about 2 miles away from where I like. Strange that I didn't have any knowledge of the event.

Anybody go / going?
Hi

I live 2 mins away.
Volksfest has been going for years. Mainly aimed at aircooled VWs but more watered cooled all the time. I had a camper for years.

If the DVLA ever sort out the previous owners private plate (3 weeks and counting) we will pick ours up next week from Telford.

When's it on?

J
Too far south for me! It's hours away :( when is it though, I'm planning on a work event taking place that way over the summer sometime, I can have a word and see if it can be arranged for the same time? ;)
It looks like they are all over the place. There are ones in Bristol, Plymouth and London (North). Bristol (the north Somerset ?) one is the 5th to 7th June. It seems like a weekend do.
What about that thing that's happening in Bracknell in May? Is that still on for some of us to meet (3 days till I pick up my car!!!!!!)
The Dubs in the Park thread seems to have gone cold. It does say 'by the end of april' so we can pick it up on the 1st May. I'm up for it even tho its not much of a trip.
I'm still up for Dubs in the Park.

I'm seriously considering getting a camper, so would love to see some restored examples to get an idea what I actually want.

From looking around is seems some of the 'cleaner' examples can cost as much as a new EOS!
I'm still up for Dubs in the Park.

I'm seriously considering getting a camper, so would love to see some restored examples to get an idea what I actually want.

From looking around is seems some of the 'cleaner' examples can cost as much as a new EOS!
I seem to remember you mentioning something about tea and biscuits -!!!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.