Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was on my way to work this morning I changed radio stations. When I did the volume stopped. The radio is on. The volume control shows adjustment if you move it but still no volume. I again changed to various stations and to satellite radio and to the CD player all with the same results, no volume. I turned the radio off and back on with no luck. When I got to work I turned the car off and restarted it. Still with no volume. Help!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
A diagnostic tool will indicate the problem (e.g. speakers not working; no response from amplifier).

Can you provide a photo of the radio when it's switched on and not working? This will allow people (e.g. me) to figure out what model it is, and if there's anything strange going on like it thinks you're on a phone call.

@paul_c You're right that Dynaudio has an external amplifier - and there's a separate fuse for that in the engine bay. OP can figure out if they have Dynaudio by the Dynaudio stickers on the door cards, amplifier under the left front seat, or the radio presenting a "Sound by Dynaudio" logo when starting up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts