Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed out on an eBay auction so wondered whether anyone knew where to buy one at a reasonable price. I live in Bath.

Thanks for your help.

Mike Wilsher

·
Rated EE: Eos Enthusiast
1,256 Posts
There are a few on the Ebay auction in the US right now.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Unless one comes up on the site, stick with eBay Mike. It may be worth paying the "Buy It Now" price on a genuine VW item, unless they're asking silly money - a BIN limit of about £150 to £175 sounds about right for a genuine item in VGC.

·
Rated EE: Eos Enthusiast
1,256 Posts
If you need assistance in that a seller won't ship internationally, I'd be more than happy to help: ie: Have the seller ship to me and I can ship to you. I've done it for other members before and it is really no big deal.

·
Former Focus CC3 owner!
632 Posts
I've just seen a brand new post by Pacemaker100 on here selling the wind deflector for £135 - pm and offer now!! Get in quick!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi mike i have a wind deflector for sale but has no cover. It is a genuine vw deflector i am looking at around £180 plus postage or if u want to you can collect .Contact 07929379723

regards Gary

·
Registered
1 Posts
Windbreak for sale

Hi Mike, I have 2 available - both are brand new and have never been used. They are complete with carry case and I would like £125 for each of them. My name is Karl and you can get me on 07730 577865 and the price is plus postage obviously.

I missed out on an eBay auction so wondered whether anyone knew where to buy one at a reasonable price. I live in Bath.

Thanks for your help.

Mike Wilsher

1 - 8 of 8 Posts