Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
I have to mention that this company was the only one offering me the correct 'Sachs' OE equivalent front springs for my EOS Sport with a cross catalog link to VW EOS part numbers (and there are many OE springs!).

All the web sellers I tried were offering me the wrong 'generic' springs - lighter in weight and thinner diameter.:(

Can we get a discount?:)

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Their are other Motor Factors that use OE web sites to identify correct parts for Eos owners ... I should know I work for one !!
The issue is not just having a look up resource but being able to supply the oe spec parts over the counter which are actually oe spec. and not oe 'equivalent. If your company can do this, then perhaps they could consider supporting this site with sponsorship and members can share their experience.

A sponsoring member isn't a guarantee and individual feedback can still be either positive or negative.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We are looking into sponsorship on the Eos page .. We wouldn't sell an equivalent if their was a a OE direct replacement then that is what we would sell .

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Thanks, I am sure an interest in sponsorship would be helpful.

What manufacturer and part number (theirs not yours) would you offer for a 2007 EOS Sport 2l diesel Tdi?

·
Super Moderator
2,344 Posts
We are looking into sponsorship on the Eos page .. We wouldn't sell an equivalent if their was a a OE direct replacement then that is what we would sell .
When assessing the merits of becoming a supporting vendor, please do not overlook the possibility of sales to overseas owners if you can arrange reliable and affordable shipping to overseas destinations.

Those of us who suffer from the "tyranny of distance" where the limited number of vehicles in the country means suppliers do not carry comprehensive stocks of replacement parts have to rely on on-line purchases and shipping services to get the parts we need for our vehicles without excessive delays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts