Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well here it is after a Mick clean next to my old Eos, which has gone back on sale due to Ebay time wasters.

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well here it is after a Mick clean next to my old Eos, which has gone back on sale due to Ebay time wasters.
Very very nice, I want one. A great upgrade from the Eos.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Looks great Mick, love the colour, very elegant.

Thanks EosSydney makes a change from black as my last four VW’s have all been black.

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well the EOS has gone to a new home and hopefully a caring one, I feel I got a good price considering the time of year. The new owner said that although mine was the dearest one he looked at it was by far the highest specked that was for sale at the time. So I will bid you all a fond farewell until my next Eos, I will pop in now and again just to see how you guys and gals are all doing.

All the best

Mick

·
491 Posts
Best wishes.

David

·
Super Moderator
2,245 Posts
Mick,

Very sad to see you departing and I will miss your valued contributions.

Our loss is Audi's gain so to speak but please lurk on this forum if you feel neglected and/or missing the banter of like-minded souls.

Good luck mate

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Mick,

Very sad to see you departing and I will miss your valued contributions.

Our loss is Audi's gain so to speak but please lurk on this forum if you feel neglected and/or missing the banter of like-minded souls.

Good luck mate

Thanks silvershadow I will certainly try to keep in touch, at the moment though I’m spending any free time I have on the A5OC forum trying to find out what I can do to my Audi lol .

Mick

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

21 - 32 of 32 Posts