Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I would like to ask what model of this VW EOS module is? As I search many of the picture that didn’t have the silver bar on the door side shown as below picture.
Grateful if you could share what you thought. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
Looks like a personalized aftermarket addon? V.W take a lot of care over styling and I wouldn't expect them to add a door trim that doesn't run the full width of the door if that's what the photo shows, because the end taper is there to clear the front fender when the door is opened? It's about the right length for a shorter 4 door car but not a much wider 2 door. It's probably stuck on with double sided body tape which with a lot of care could be removed if you don't like it - depends how long it's been stuck on? Has the car been re-painted? It's the kind of thing body shops might do when asked.

If you're thinking of buying it perhaps you should do some background checks first? Hard to tell with just a couple of photos, but for its probable age, the paint looks surprisingly new. I'd expect to find evidence of normal wear and tear somewhere on the paint work if it is still original.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
The silver bars on the side are an aftermarket addition.

Can't tell much more from the photos, except that it has bi-xenon headlamps, and it must be pre-2009 as it has the earlier version of the wing mirrors. Trim levels vary by where they're sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts