Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there - I didn't like the price of buying a wind deflector with my new EOS, but may buy one second hand for a fraction of the price from eBay.

Does anyone know if the wind deflectors fit EOS models from all years?

i.e. if I buy a wind deflector from a 2007 EOS, will it fit my 2013 EOS?

Thanks.

- Roger

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
All genuine VW parts carry a VW part number. Ask your dealer for the part number for your car year, then check what the sellers are selling. That also makes sure you are buying a genuine VW part and not an aftermarket clone.

I have a 2007 EOS and never thought at the time there could be a difference. The used one I got off Ebay fitted, although I thought a bit fiddly for some, to the extent it might just get left unused in the trunk.

·
Registered
277 Posts
All genuine VW parts carry a VW part number. Ask your dealer for the part number for your car year, then check what the sellers are selling. That also makes sure you are buying a genuine VW part and not an aftermarket clone.

I have a 2007 EOS and never thought at the time there could be a difference. The used one I got off Ebay fitted, although I thought a bit fiddly for some, to the extent it might just get left unused in the trunk.
Worthwhile checking as voxmagna recommends but I would be surprised if the deflector didn't fit all models. (Won't fit between Eos and Golf Cabriolet though)

I leave my deflector in place all the time, it makes a good job of hiding anything inadvertently left on the rear seat - particularly if folded down. You can also leave papers etc there without them blowing out when the roof is down. I think of the car as a 2-seater with 'emergency use' for 4.

·
103 Posts
I leave my deflector in place all the time, it makes a good job of hiding anything inadvertently left on the rear seat - particularly if folded down. You can also leave papers etc there without them blowing out when the roof is down. I think of the car as a 2-seater with 'emergency use' for 4.
That's exactly what I do too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks folks for all your prompt responses.

Much appreciated.

-Roger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts