Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2012 EOS Highline
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the OEM VW folding wind deflector from my 2012 Eos. In very clean condition and includes the storage case as well. No rips or tears.

If you are interested in purchasing this, please send me a PM or can email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Paul

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Paulg,

I had a small tear in mine that was there when I bought it. I bought one from a woman in the UK on this forum. It was in perfect shape and even with the shipping costs, it was worth it as it was way less than others I'd seen online. I then sold mine on eBay and it sold fairly quickly. Hopefully someone on the forum will need/want it.

Cheers

·
2012 EOS Highline
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi D Vancouver. How much should i be expecting to sell it for? I can also put it on eBay.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Paul,

I think I sold mine for around $150 or so BUT it had two tears in it. Yours should probably be listed at around $300 or so to start but that's just a guess. I think your best bet would be to go on ebay and see what others are asking. There are non-VW ones on there as well which don't fold up as well and are not the genuine article so just be sure that you're truly comparing apples to apples when pricing out yours. A brand new one is something like $800 or $900 Cdn. so at $300 or thereabouts, a buyer would be doing well. You'll sell it one way or the other. And if not now, definitely at end of summer when the air starts to cool and a deflector becomes top of mind for many Eos owners wanting to extend the season. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts