Volkswagen Eos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a VW dealership in Syracuse NY. We stopped selling the EOS and had a spare wind deflector laying around, i was told i could take it. looks new although theres a hole the size of a pen tip in it, this might be why the salesman disregarded it beforehand. Everything else is pristine. Ill post some pics in future if i get any replies, the market seems dead and i may just toss it. $150?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Don’t toss it! If you don’t get interest on here, someone on eBay would doubtless love to give you the money for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I work at a VW dealership in Syracuse NY. We stopped selling the EOS and had a spare wind deflector laying around, i was told i could take it. looks new although theres a hole the size of a pen tip in it, this might be why the salesman disregarded it beforehand. Everything else is pristine. Ill post some pics in future if i get any replies, the market seems dead and i may just toss it. $150?
I might be interested as I have been looking for one for awhile. Please send me a picture at [email protected]. TY!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts